JOHNSON, Tenn. - Great Lakes Christian College women's basketball (0-23) ended a winless season on Friday with an 84-54 loss to Grace Christian University (16-15) at the NCCAA II Mideast Regional at Johnson University.
Grace got off to a flying start and never looked back, scoring the first ten points of the game and leading 30-11 at the end of the first quarter. The Tigers continued to build their lead as the game progressed, powering their offense with effective outside shooting. By the time the GLCC offense found consistency in the fourth, Grace had put the game away, ending Great Lakes' season with an 84-54 win.
- Oghenehoke Johnson led Great Lakes with 13 points.
- Grace's Megan George led all scorers with 18 points off the bench.
- Grace outrebounded Great Lakes 51-23.
- The teams combined for 64 turnovers (GLCC had 33, Grace had 31).
- GLCC shot 23/58 (39.7%) from the floor, Grace shot 29/64 (45.3%)