The NCCAA announced their All American Teams and Individual Awards for the season Tuesday evening, JaQuin Jones and Isiah Reed were both recognized. The duo helped the Crusaders to the best season in school history with 19-11 record and were ranked #3 the entire season. Jones and Reed lead the Crusaders to their first national tournament appearance this week, as the Crusaders will take on Arlington Baptist Thursday in the ELITE Eight. Jones and Reed are the program's first All Americans since the 1980s.
- JaQuin Jones- 2nd Team All American
- 14.7 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 3.1 APG, 2.0 SPG, 50 FG%, 40 3FG%, 83 FT%
- Jones was one of the most efficient guards in the country
- Isiah Reed- 3rd Team All American
- 13.6 ppg, 6.2 RPG, 4.1 APG, 2.6 SPG, 38 FG%
- Reed is top five in the country in APG, SPG, A:TO ratio, and 3FGM per game
Coach Richard Westerlund said this about the guys being recognized, "I am really proud of each of these guys. I am very happy to see these guys rewarded for their hard work and commitment. The reality is we wouldn't have had the season we did without these two guys leadership, commitment and play. I believe we have the best backcourt in the country and obviously these two guys are the reason why. I am blessed to be their coach, and I am excited to see how they continue to change their best."